To see, to do
The Champagne-Ardenne region is filled with history, culture and gastronomy, offering a great variety of traditions.
To see and to do during your stay at the Château de Rilly
- Discover the champagne wines by following the tourist route of the champagne wine region.
- Visit the lighthouse Phare de Verzenay, watching over an ocean of vineyards and housing the Wine museum.
- Stroll around the "wealthiest avenue of the world" in Epernay, where you'll find the most prestigious champagne houses.
- Taste a glass of champagne at the Perching Bar, a champagne bar perching at 6 metres up the trees.
- Visit Reims, its famous cathedral, the Palais de Tau, the Saint Rémi Basilica.
- Hiking at the Parc Naturel Régional de la Montagne de Reims.
- The Champagne-Ardenne seen from the sky by taking a flight in a hot-air balloon.
- Visit to the famous biscuit factory Fossier.
- Try your swing at the Golf course of Reims.
- For children: a day at a leisure park (Indianaventure, Zig Zag Parc, Parc Arboxygène and Grinyland).
Photo credits: Raison ©ADT Marne (n°1) - Tastings Villa Demoiselle © S. MILLOT ADT Marne (n°2) - Cathedral of Reims © ADT Marne (n°3) - Faux de Verzy © ADT Marne (n°4) - Hiking Villers Marmery © R. KIEZER ADT Marne (n°5) - © Air Tonic (n°6)